Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: Normal Service to Resume Shortly

Saturday 12 May 2012

Normal Service to Resume Shortly

Just a quick post.  I am working hard towards completing TM03 of M208, and now just have the last question to answer, which is all about working out standard form quadrics.  I am a bit behind on my reading (still half of Unit LA5 to read; as, due to a family bereavement, I have been quite distracted this week.

Anyway, I will complete TMA03 and start the Analysis section next week, on time; after a short period of solitary reflection.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jedi. I wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your family's loss. You have our condolences.

    Good luck with the end of linear algebra and analysis and onward when things settle back down.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete