Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: Group Theory B and TMA05

Monday 30 July 2012

Group Theory B and TMA05

Umm,

What can I say about that car crash of a Unit.  I am sure it is wonderfully interesting, only, I haven't been able to study it in any real depth, due to my current medical difficulties.

I have an extension on TMA05, but I will send it on Wednesday this week (5 days late), with only 80% of the questions answered and a probable score of around 50%.  If this is the case, I need to score an average of 75% on the next two TMA's to gain a TMA overall score of 85%.

Oh, I will also be attempting an old waitress's trick, by enclosing a few boiled sweets and drawing a smiley face on my script, in the hope that I can get some extra credit from my tutor.

What I have learnt from Group Theory B, can be summarised as follows:

1.    Orb = 1990's electronic trance band
2.    Fix   = what my wife keeps asking me to do with our garage door handle.
3.    Stab = what I feel like doing to self, after studying this unit.

If I have missed anything, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment