Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: Checking with the OU

Friday 1 February 2013

Checking with the OU

In the interests of good scholarship, I will remove the previous post and ask an ou tutor to check through the points made, before re-posting it with any updates.

I think that as Duncan and I have begun to debate this subject, that we may have strayed from the original premise of 'why the sun is hot' and entered into a broader discussion of how that heat is sustained over a long period.

A discussion that has opened up complexities that depend on many different factors such as mass, temperature, luminosity, etc... and one in which I am not yet qualified to argue successfully.

Anyway, I will post any update, as soon as I have approached one of the course academics.

1 comment:

  1. Very Interesting keep us posted have you mentioned it on the S382 Forum

    ReplyDelete