Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: Physics and Maths, Studied this Week and TMA02 results

Sunday 15 May 2011

Physics and Maths, Studied this Week and TMA02 results

Just a quick post today; as I am packing, ready for a few days away with the family.  So, here is this week's study:

MST121


Gradients of curves
Gradients of quadratic graphs
Differentiation of a function re-cap.
Differentiating polynomials
Features of graphs
Optimisation


Other maths


Advanced factorisation practise

Total time spent studying: 14hrs

I also received back my course work (TMA02) for Open University course MST121, yesterday.
I scored 94%, which I am very pleased with.  I actually left the back page of my TMA, in the photocopier, so I lost 2% because of this silly error.  Other than that, I am now preparing for TMA03, which will be all about calculus!  It's due in July, so I'd better get cracking soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment