Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: M208...Is Here

Tuesday 20 December 2011

M208...Is Here

It arrived today.  I feel like Christmas has come early.  The smell of new books; the anticipation of reading them; the shear amount of them!

I had a bit of a shock as they have delivered the entire course in one package.  They usually deliver half of it first and then the second half later in the year.  So I did have a moment of panic when I saw all of the books, before realising that what was in front of me, was the entire course.

The plan?  Quite simply to begin by lightly browsing through the books and getting a feel for the treasures inside; perhaps read the odd passage that takes my fancy.  Before finally settling down to some serious business between Christmas and new year (depending on hangovers).

Oh my goodness, what have I done!

1 comment:

  1. Well Daniel your first step to mathematical maturity begins now. Hope you enjoy the journey
    Have a good Christmas
    Best wishes Chris

    ReplyDelete