Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: M208 TMA 01 Part 1, passed.

Monday 13 February 2012

M208 TMA 01 Part 1, passed.

Okay,

Just a quick post, as I have received my results and feedback from TMA01 part 1, for M208 Pure mathematics.

I am thrilled to say that I managed to pick up 100% of the marks available, for this first 'toe in the water'.  However, I am also acutely aware, that sketching a few graphs, does not, a mathematician, make!

But it is still 35 marks in the back pocket, which should hopefully compensate for when things get tough and those TMA marks get dropped, in later units - Analysis B: I'm looking at you!

Next on the list, is posting Part 2 of TMA01 which I have now completed.

Now, where did I put that dodecahedron?

3 comments:

  1. Well done. I think it is a case of dealing with each bit as it comes. Don't look ahead too much and you won't trip over your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many marks did you get on part 2?

    ReplyDelete