Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: M208 TMA01, Parts I and II Passed!

Wednesday 7 March 2012

M208 TMA01, Parts I and II Passed!

I am thrilled to be able to say, that I have passed my first TMA of the Open University Course M208.  I scored 100% for the whole paper.  Even so,  I was very pleased to see that my tutor still had plenty of very useful comments to make, on all aspects of the piece.

The main highlighted theme of learning seemed to be, brevity.  There were one or two answers where I had used about a page to provide the explanation; but my tutor gave an alternative answer, which took up two lines.  I have to admit, I was being so careful to include all of the detail, that I have clearly started to add too much superfluous information, in the process.

So, I move forward with a smile and a fair idea of where I need to be, in the coming months.

Now, I'm going for a drink!

1 comment:

  1. Well done especially after all the angst it caused you.Hope you have a good pint you deserve it mate

    ReplyDelete