Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: Physics and Maths, Studied this Week.

Thursday 17 March 2011

Physics and Maths, Studied this Week.

My sickness has finally taken over and I have spent most of this week in bed, on all sorts of anti-biotics.  Therefore, my study has been limited to a couple of videos and some light reading (I have a constant headache, so can't cope with anything cerebral).

The Teaching Company Calculus


Concavity and points of inflection
Curve Sketching and Linear approximations

The Teaching Company Cosmology


Conditions during the first million years


MST121 O.U Course


Recap on functions and trigonometry


Total time spent: 3hrs
--------------------------

I hope to be back on my feet soon and will look to try and post something when I am feeling more human!  I am expecting the result from my TMA01, coursework piece, any day now, So i'll post the result as soon as it drops on the mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment