Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: Physics and Maths, Studied this Week.

Friday 15 April 2011

Physics and Maths, Studied this Week.

Okay,

This week I have mostly been studying MST121, Vectors.  I felt that I had glossed over the intricacies of vector manipulation in the various forms.  So, as well as continuing my TMA02 preparation and also Finalising my coursework for my O.U Planets course; I have found a nice settling feeling, that comes with a second glance at work that I have previously studied.  It has provided a period of reflection and has been a great confidence booster, as I now feel very familiar with the material.

Well, here is my study material for this week.  Next week I will continue to write TMA02 and write the coursework for S197, How The Universe Works.


MST121


Vectors in column form
Vectors in geometric form
Vectors in component form
Sine rule
cosine rule
Three force modelling problems (static)
Modelling friction

S196
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Kuiper belt objects
Exoplanets

Completion of Part A coursework, Q's: 10 - 17


Book of the week


Imagining Numbers  by Barry Mazur


Total study time = 15hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment