Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: New Version of Mathcad

Wednesday 1 June 2011

New Version of Mathcad

I am very excited.  It looks like the testing for the new 2.0 version of Mathcad, is about to begin in July 2011.

I have applied via email to the company, to be one of the testers, so 'fingers crossed', and maybe I'll get to test it first hand?

It sounds great and such a wonderful advance on the previous version 14, that I am currently running.  I understand, that any clunkiness, has been removed, for a more web 2.0 feel to the interface.

If it is as good as I think it will be; then It will really take my studying to the next level.  If I can shave off an extra 30mins a week study time, through a better user interface, then that will really make a difference to my grades.

You can find the Mathcad producers, Planet PTC, here.  They are a community for PTC customers and everyone is dedicated to product development excellence.  Hence, the new version of Mathcad.

Here's hoping, that it lives up to expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment