Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: Physics and Maths, Studied this Week.

Sunday 19 June 2011

Physics and Maths, Studied this Week.

Okay,
Another week done and probably the most challenging so far.  I did a lot of integral practice, to try and make it all second nature.  I'm getting there, but I reckon that I need at least another 10hrs of solid practice, before I can call my self a derivative / integral king.

So, this week I have spent 24hrs total study time.

MST121
Differential equations
Lots and lots of integral practice
Finished full draft copy of TMA03.

The Teaching Company: Calculus Lectures
The Chain Rule
Differential equations and slope fields
Applications of differential equations
Natural Logarithmic Integrations

Other reading


Calculus. 3rd edition Michael Spivak.
Chapter 1(basic properties of numbers)
Chapter 9 (derivatives)
Chapter 10 (differentiation)

Quantum Electrodynamics.  Richard Feynman
Lectures 1,2,3 and 4

Other maths
Revision of trigonometric identities
Revision of line and circle equations


Wow, a full on week of study, watching and reading.  Plenty of practice questions done and a lot of confidence built.

Looking forward to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment