Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: S196, Passed!

Wednesday 22 June 2011

S196, Passed!

I received a letter in the post today, informing me that I have passed S196 (Planets, an Introduction).  Although I don't need any more year 1 University modules; I took this, as I am simply interested in knowing more about the cosmos.  The course was heavy on reading and the final marked assignment was a pain in the Uranus.

Although it is a level 1 course; I found, in a similar way to another level 1 course (Intro to Astronomy), that the question paper felt a little bit subjective and I really wasn't sure about some of the answers, as the questions had been a little woolly.

Anyway, a pass, is a pass.  I don't know the score, as it was just pass or fail; although I had a small amount of feedback to indicate that I probably scored a good to good/average score.

It's another 10 O.U points under my belt, for a rainy day.  Who knows, maybe I can do enough extra bits and bobs with the O.U, to cobble together an extra qualification, later on down the line.  It all helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment