Powered by MathJax From GCSE Maths, to Rocket Scientist...: The Open University

Wednesday 9 February 2011

The Open University

 Well, it's all very well and good, having some long term plans, hatched whilst mildly toasted on red wine - but for this to work, I need concrete short term plans, so that I can be on track and make this happen.  I have primarily decided to use The Open University, as my place of learning.

I have already studied some Humanities courses with them, which has allowed me to accumulate some points, that should let me just study 3yrs worth of Physics and Maths stuff, tot be given a B Sc Hons, Open degree,with sufficient Physics, to make Masters level study, easier.

I am currently studying MST121 - Using Mathematics with the OU (next posts will go into full detail about this course)

I have also started,

S196 - Planets: an introduction

And,

 S197 - How the Universe Works

These should give me 50 points at level 1 undergraduate, to use towards my degree.  My next post will give my current plan in detail, for the next 3yrs of undergraduate study.  Wow, 3yrs sounds like a REALLY long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment